The Princeton Longevity Center Recipes
Servings: Serves 8 (approximately 24 zucchini slices)
- Cooking spray
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 3/4 –inch rounds
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat a cast-iron skillet or cookie sheet in oven for 2 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spray both sides of zucchini slices with cooking spray. Coat with baking mix.
- Place zucchini slices in skillet or on cookie sheet and sprinkle with garlic salt, paprika, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned. Serve immediately.
Nutrient Information: (approximate per serving) 60 calories, 2.5 grams of fat
Reference: From the American Cancer Society Cookbook, Celebrate! Healthy Entertaining for Any Occasion